Saturday, June 16, 2018

NYC Photos - Central Park

During our eight days in New York City in late March/early April, my husband I walked through Central Park twice - once on Sunday, April 1st (Easter Sunday), when we walked through much of the Southern half of the park, and again on Friday, April 6, when we walked through part of the Northern edge to see the Conservatory Gardens. It was unfortunately raining on Friday, so we didn't spend as much time there as I would have liked - but there was also not much to see, given that the colder-than-average weather meant there was very little yet in bloom.

Later on Friday, once the rain stopped, we also went to the Central Park Zoo - but I'll save the photos of the animals for another blog post. :)

This blog post features some of the landscape views throughout Central Park, as well as close-ups of some of the spring flowers I saw in bloom.




















No comments:

Post a Comment