Friday, December 4, 2020

Summer & Fall 2020

As I mentioned in my last post, we visited a number of parks and nature trails near our home in Rochester Hills, Michigan this past summer and fall, while the weather was still nice. I took a lot fewer photos of flowers this year than I have in years past (my camera roll is instead naturally full of pictures of our baby) - but I did on occasion take a few shots of some flowers, animals, and scenery as we walked around the parks and nature trails with our baby and dog. Here are some of my favorite pics I took:













I'm going to miss all the nature trails and parks around here when we move to Ann Arbor - but I'm excited to explore all the new nature areas around our new house! (And hopefully finally take our daughter to new places BESIDES just outdoor locations next year... poor girl has never been to a library storytime, or inside a store, or to a restaurant, or an aquarium, or anything besides our house and these local nature spots. Here's hoping 2021 is safer, and we can finally show her more of the world!)

No comments:

Post a Comment