Sunday, November 18, 2018

Holiday Gift Ideas

The Holiday Art Market at the Paint Creek Center for the Arts in Rochester, Michigan is in full swing! They have several of my original artworks for sale, as well as stacks and stacks of my notecards - available as individual cards or as packs of 4, 6, or 10.

Here are some pictures I took as I prepared the notecards to take over there in late October (a process which includes updating my inventory sheets, packaging the sets in plastic boxes and the individual cards in plastic sleeves, and adding price tags/SKUs to the packaging).













Don't live in the metro-Detroit area? All of these notecards are also available for sale at my Etsy shop!! If you want something but can't find it on Etsy (i.e. a 10-pack of cards where Etsy only has a 6-pack listed) just let me know. You can make a comment to this blog, or send me an email at afrownfe[at]gmail.com.

The flower sets and Michigan-themed sets are especially popular to give as small gift items. My new "White Poinsettia" holiday cards are also available for the first time this year. The blank insides are just waiting for your personalized holiday messages!

The PCCA Art Market and my Etsy shop also both have several original pieces of artwork for sale, including large scale colored pencil drawings and watercolors, framed watercolor sets, and acrylic paintings.




And don't forget one of my most popular Etsy listings - custom watercolor bouquet paintings! Just supply me with a photograph of a flower bouquet and I'll turn it into an 8x10" watercolor painting. (If you want to get these in time for the holidays, place your orders ASAP - they can take up to 1-2 weeks to complete, plus up to a week of shipping time. A limited number of rush 5-day orders are also available.)





Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment