Wednesday, May 12, 2021

New Michigan Patterned Notecards

In my last blog post, I mentioned that I recently added a bunch of new notecard inventory to my Etsy shop, and I focused specifically on all the new color options I had for my Great Lakes notecards. While those are my most popular notecards, my other Michigan-themed cards also sell quite well - and I now have new color options for my "patterned" Michigan cards, too! Like my Great Lake cards, my patterned Michigan cards are also available in pre-packaged variety packs, or through my U-Pick listing, which is perfect for anyone wanting a full set of a single design, or the chance to create their own variety pack.

First, I'll show you my "If You Seek a Patterned Peninsula" pack, which includes one of each of the eight color options featuring both the upper and lower peninsulas of Michigan.







My other pre-packed set of patterned Michigan cards is my "Under the Bridge" set, which includes one of each of the six color options featuring just the lower peninsula.






I also have a U-Pick listing. Choose 6, 8, or 10 notecards, and get all cards in the same design - or pick amongst all 14 design options to curate your perfect variety pack. If you like surprises, you can instead choose to include a message with your order specifying what you're generally looking for (e.g. "random assortment" or "blues and greens") and I will send you 6, 8, or 10 different cards meeting your request as best as I am able.





The 14 patterned Michigan designs available are:

  • 1406 - Water Under the Bridge (Blue)
  • 1407 - Summer Under the Bridge (Green)
  • 1408 - Rust Under the Bridge (Red)
  • 1409 - Bruises Under the Bridge (Purple & Green)
  • 9911 - Love Under the Bridge (Red & Blue)
  • 9912 - Midnight Under the Bridge (Purple)
  • 1401 - If You Seek a Patterned Peninsula (Michigan in Pink)
  • 1402 - If You Seek a Patterned Peninsula (Michigan in Gold)
  • 1403 - If You Seek a Patterned Peninsula (Michigan in Violet)
  • 9913 - If You Seek a Patterned Peninsula (Michigan in Indigo)
  • 9914 - If You Seek a Patterned Peninsula (Michigan in Red)
  • 9915 - If You Seek a Patterned Peninsula (Michigan in Teal)
  • 9916 - If You Seek a Patterned Peninsula (Michigan in Blue)
  • 9917 - If You Seek a Patterned Peninsula (Michigan in Turquoise)

No comments:

Post a Comment