Thursday, November 2, 2017

"30 Days" Notecard Set

I finally have notecard sets available for my large format colored pencil drawings! I couldn't scan them on my home scanner because the artwork was too large, so I had to take them to Staples to be scanned there. Then, because I drew them on black paper, I also had to do quite a bit of editing in Photoshop to get the colors right. (The scanner at Staples had the coloring much darker than it should have been.) Next, I had to decide what details to use for notecards, format the image to the appropriate size, print off a sample set of notecards, and photograph them. Now all of that is done and they're finally up and listed on Etsy!

I have a set of six detail shots from my "30 Days" drawing, two different sets of six detail shots from my "28 Years" drawing, and six sets of four detail shots from each of the six drawings in my "Stronger Together" series. I also have a boxed set of six notecards, each featuring the entirety of one of the "Stronger Together" bouquet drawings (as opposed to detail shots). You can find all of these notecards for sale in my Etsy shop.

But today's post is all about my "30 Days" notecard set - so here are some images of the six detail notecards, each featuring a close up of either two or six of the 30 total roses that make up the drawing.









Like all of my six-packs of notecards, these sell for $10.50. They're oriented horizontally (4 1/4" height x 5 1/2" width), are blank inside, and come with six matching white A2 envelopes. The original artwork was scanned at 600 dpi, the color was adjusted in Photoshop, and the prints are inkjet printed on smooth, matte cardstock. The backs of the cards list the title, size, medium, and date of the original artwork, a digital artist signature, and website/social media information.

You can buy this set of notecards here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment