Friday, November 17, 2017

Holiday Gift Ideas 2017

I have a lot of great offerings for the upcoming holiday gift-giving season!

In my Etsy shop, I have lots of original colored pencil drawings, watercolor paintings, and acrylic paintings for sale at a wide range of sizes and price points, including:




Most of my artwork features floral imagery, abstract patterns, or both - though I also have some Michigan themed art that makes a great gift for any Michigander (or Michigander at heart!) on your list!





I also have notecard sized art prints - including my recent large format colored pencil drawings, older drawings, and watercolor and acrylic paintings:







Didn't find exactly what you're looking for yet? You can also order a custom painting or drawing. My popular custom watercolor wedding bouquet makes a great gift! Standard turnaround time is about two weeks (or up to three weeks if I get slammed with lots of simultaneous requests), but I also offer a rush turnaround option, which (depending on my schedule availability) will get your finished painting to your doorstep in only five days.






If you live in the metro-Detroit area, you can also purchase notecard prints and some of my Michigan-themed paintings at the art market at the Paint Creek Center for the Arts in Rochester, Michigan. And the "GRRRLS Like Us" exhibition at the Village Theater in Canton, Michigan has several of my colored pencil drawings for sale right now, until the exhibition closes on December 3.

If you have any questions or want to discuss other options for custom commissioned artwork, don't hesitate to message me! You can email me at afrownfe[at!]gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment