Monday, November 27, 2017

GRRRLS Like Us at the Canton Village Theater - One More Week!

There is still time to see my joint art exhibition with Mariel Collins at the Cherry Hill Village Theater in Canton, Michigan!


Boxing up my artwork to take to the Village Theater

My "Stronger Together" colored pencil series, on the wall

My "Stronger Together" colored pencil series, different angle

One of the far walls, which featured many of my 5x7 and 8x10 size colored pencils

Several of my 5x7 and 8x10 colored pencil drawings

More small 5x7 and 8x10 drawings

The third wall, which also featured many of my smaller 5x7 and 8x10 works

The entire main wall, with my "Stronger Together" series in the center

My two drawings "30 Days" (left) and "28 Years" (right), with one of Mariel's drawings in the middle

Posing with two of my colored pencil drawings: "Sexuality Bouquet (Stronger Together)" & "Religion Bouquet (Stronger Together)"

Our colored pencil artwork is on display in the lobby/atrium area until December 3rd. The theater is open to the public Monday-Friday from 10 am - 2 pm, as well as one hour prior to a show.

To see their show schedule, you can check out their website here: http://www.cantonvillagetheater.org/439/Performances-by-Month


Refreshments at the opening reception on November 7th included Filipino snacks from Mariel's family, and chocolate chip and spice cookies, provided by me.
The opening reception also had wine and water available
My and Mariel's artist bios and statements on display at the opening reception

You can read more about our exhibit here: http://www.cantonvillagetheater.org/481/Current-Gallery-Exhibit


No comments:

Post a Comment