Saturday, March 31, 2018

Winter Photos

It was another snowy winter in Michigan! There was even a stretch in February there where it seemed like every day we got another couple inches of snow. (I think I'd much rather have a single 10-inch snowstorm than five 2-inch days in a row - then you only have to shovel your driveway once instead of every day for five days straight.) What a ridiculous state... at least the snow is pretty, though! (When you don't have to drive in it.)

Here are some of my favorite snowy pictures I took this past season, including pics from December 2017 - March 2018.











As always, I also tried to take pictures of flowers, when I happened across some in my day to day life. They were few and far between this time of year (obviously), but I did get a couple nice shots. The first is of a potted plant that was left on my desk at work (they had a lot of extras after an event, and went around handing out potted plants to everyone). The second is of tulip bouquets at a local supermarket the week of Valentine's Day in February.





I'm excited for spring flowers to arrive! We planted a bunch of tulips in our front yard landscaping this past fall, and some are already starting to grow! More pictures of those to come, of course, once I have an entire compilation of spring flowers to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment