Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Graphic Design Projects (March 2019-March 2020)

Today marks my 4 year anniversary of starting work at Temple Israel in West Bloomfield as a graphic designer. (Over the last few months I've been on maternity leave, but I'll be getting back into working from home on freelance projects for them soon!)

If you want to see the round-ups of previous years' designs, you can check out those posts here:
- March 2016-March 2017 Designs
- March 2017-March 2018 Designs
- March 2018-March 2019 Designs

I also have this post, which includes projects from my Campus Life job at Eastern Michigan University (2009-2010), my EMU Graphic Design classes (2008-2010), and several freelance projects I've done since 2011:
- Graphic Design Portfolio

**

Today, I continue the tradition, showing off some of my favorite projects from the last twelve months, categorized into the following groups:

- Logo Designs & Swag
- Brochures & Mailers
- Multi-Page Documents (Books & Zines)
- Posters, Flyers, and Ads

**

LOGO DESIGNS & SWAG




























**

BROCHURES & MAILERS








**

MULTI-PAGE DOCUMENTS














**

POSTERS, FLYERS, & ADS







































No comments:

Post a Comment