Friday, March 17, 2017

Recent Graphic Design Projects

Today marks my one-year anniversary of working at Temple Israel in West Bloomfield, as a part-time graphic designer. Even though I only work four hours a day, I've worked on a lot of projects over the last twelve months! (You can see some of my favorite/best projects below.)

Last year, I hastily put together a graphic design portfolio on this blog, which included images of freelance work I done since 2011, projects from my Campus Life job at Eastern Michigan University (2009-2010), and projects from my EMU Graphic Design classes. You can see that blog post here, if you're interested.

In that blog post, I categorized my work into different groups. For this post, I will use the same categories (while omitting any categories in which I have no new work to show). Below you will find:
- Logo Designs
- Brochures & Mailers
- Multi-Page Documents (Books & Zines)
- Posters, Flyers, and Ads

-

LOGO DESIGNS





-

BROCHURES & MAILERS














-

MULTI-PAGE DOCUMENTS (BOOKS & ZINES)











-

POSTERS, FLYERS, & ADS





















































-

I have also updated my old graphic design portfolio blog post (originally published March 2016) to include these images. I am also available for freelance work. If you have any questions about any of these works, you can contact me at afrownfe[at]gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment