Friday, March 4, 2016

Graphic Design Portfolio

This is my extensive graphic design portfolio, which includes freelance work (2011-present), projects from my job at Temple Israel in West Bloomfield, MI (2016-present), projects from my Campus Life job at EMU (2009-2010) and projects from my Graphic Design classes at EMU (2006-2010).

They are categorized into the following groups:
- Logo Designs
- T-shirt Designs
- Brochures & Mailers
- Books, Multi-Page Documents & Zines
- Posters, Flyers & Ads
- Digital Art (Photoshop collages and digital illustrations)
- Stationery Designs

If you have any questions about any of these projects, feel free to email me at: afrownfe@gmail.com. Thanks!

-

LOGO DESIGN






























-

T-SHIRT DESIGNS








-

BROCHURE & MAILER DESIGNS































-

BOOK, MULTI-PAGE DOCUMENT & ZINE DESIGNS


























-

POSTER, FLYER & AD DESIGNS













































































-

DIGITAL ARTWORK


























-

STATIONERY DESIGNS



















































(Please note - the following stationery items were created as samples. The watermark says "InvitesbyAndrea.com." This website is now defunct, but if you would like to talk to me about a stationery project, you can still email me at afrownfe@gmail.com or contact me through this blog. Thanks!)
































-

If you have any questions about any of these projects, feel free to email me at: afrownfe@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment