Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Pattern Rubena in Yellow-Green

This is another 8"x10" watercolor painting that I finished back in December 2019 but am only just now getting around to posting on here.

In this first picture, you can see how I start each painting - by taking a design I created digitally with Adobe Illustrator, and tracing it onto watercolor paper, taping it down to the table so the paper will stay flat while I paint.



Then, I begin painting. For this one I used a lemon yellow and light green color scheme.










Once finished, I untapped the painting. It can be hung horizontally or vertically in either direction (since it's totally abstract and non-representational, and the front is unsigned), and once framed, it's ready to hang!










Interested in owning this painting (or something similar)? Check out all the patterned watercolor options in my Etsy shop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment