Friday, September 18, 2020

Pattern Sydney in Orange and Green

This 8"x10" watercolor painting has a really unique pattern! I designed it digitally in Adobe Illustrator, then traced the pattern onto watercolor paper to paint.




I chose a fun orange and green color scheme for this fun pattern! I used a blueish-green hue straight from the watercolor tube, but mixed my own orange with red and yellow watercolors.









Once the painting was finished and dry enough, I untapped it from the table, and then matted and framed it so it would be ready to sell. Like all of my abstract pattern paintings, I kept the front unsigned so that it could be hung horizontally or vertically, in either direction.










Interested in owning this painting (or something similar)? Check out all the patterned watercolor options in my Etsy shop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment