Monday, August 1, 2016

Featured Artist at PCCA

For the month of August, I will be the "featured artist" at the Paint Creek Center for the Arts in downtown Rochester, MI!

They have had several of my paintings available for sale in their art market since last November. Being a "featured artist" means I will have a special display in the market and a short bio/some pics of my work will be on their website (http://www.pccart.org/). I also just gave them a bunch of new stuff to put up for sale, so if you haven't checked out my art at PCCA lately, make sure to swing by and check it out now!

They have all of my currently available Michigan watercolor paintings, several of my pattern watercolors and floral colored pencil drawings, and a large stack of notecard sets featuring prints of my artwork.

I have been busy the last couple of weeks scanning in a lot of my artwork that wasn't yet scanned, adjusting the scans so that they would fit on A2 blank notecards, organizing them into coordinating sets, printing them, and assembling them into packages. I purchased some clear plastic boxes to use as packaging. I think they came together quite nicely! They're priced at $1.75 per card, so a pack of 4 cards is $7 and a pack of 6 cards is $10.50.













These notecards are also all available for purchase at my Etsy page (http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtworkByAndreaArbit), for the above prices listed plus $3 shipping. Over the next month, I will be sharing several blog posts featuring more pictures and information about these notecard sets - but you can hop over to Etsy to see and purchase them now if you're not willing to wait! :)

2 comments: