Monday, August 22, 2016

Pattern Notecard Sets

If it wasn't enough to have flower colored pencil prints, flower watercolor prints, abstract colored pencil prints, acrylic prints, and Michigan themed watercolor prints... I also have several sets of notecards that feature my patterned watercolor paintings!

The originals used for these art prints are 5"x7" or 4"x6" watercolor paintings - so nearly the size of the actual notecards themselves. They were scanned in at 600 dpi and printed on notecards. I organized them into sets based on color schemes that I thought looked nice together. I'll show the individual sets in the coming days, but here are some "teaser" pics of these pattern notecard sets:




















Because they are abstract designs and come in a variety of colors, these would make great gifts. Like all my notecards, the insides are blank. They work for any recipient and any occasion!

These notecards are all available at my Etsy page here, or at the Paint Creek Center for the Arts in downtown Rochester, Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment