Friday, August 12, 2016

Michigan Notecard Sets

I have two Michigan-themed blank notecard sets available for sale - a "Great Lakes" four-pack, and a six-pack that features some of my patterned Michigan paintings.

All of these notecards were scanned in from original 8"x10" watercolor paintings. The notecards and Michigan original paintings are for sale at the Paint Creek Center for the Arts in downtown Rochester, Michigan; the notecards are also available for purchase in my Etsy shop. They make great gifts for the Michigander (or Michigander-at-heart) in your life!

I will show more detail pics of each individual set in upcoming posts, but here are some "teaser" pics of both sets together:









Like all of my notecard sets, they are priced at $1.75/card. So a 4-pack set is $7.00 and a 6-pack set is $10.50. The insides are blank so they work for any occasion - or just frame the fronts as-is for a cute hallway Michigan display!

No comments:

Post a Comment