Saturday, August 13, 2016

Notecards ("Great Lakes" Watercolor 4 Pack)

These originals are by far my best-selling artwork at the PCCA (Paint Creek Center for the Arts in downtown Rochester, Michigan). I have sold two of these originals on Etsy and three at PCCA since they started carrying them last November.

This set of four notecards are prints of the four originals that haven't yet sold. I did not scan in the others before they sold, so I don't have them digitally to make art prints of like I do the ones that are still available for sale. In the future, when I make more originals in different color schemes, I will probably also expand my notecard sets to include the new designs. But for now these are the four colors I have.

This pack of 4 notecards is available for sale here on Etsy.












The four featured prints are:

- The Great Lakes in Blue-Violet
- The Great Lakes in Blue-Green
- The Great Lakes in Pink & Purple
- The Great Lakes in Red, Pink & Purple

I have discussed these watercolor paintings on this blog previously here.







No comments:

Post a Comment