Friday, December 7, 2018

"Traffic Jam" Multiframe Watercolor Set

As I teased in my last two blog posts, I recently combined two new watercolor paintings (Pattern Ariel & Pattern Dakota) with a previous painting from two years ago (Pattern Odelle) to create another trio for a patterned watercolor set - which is listed here in my Etsy shop for $159!

Each painting is 5"x7" in size and fits into a three-opening white mat inside a black frame. As a whole, the set is named "Traffic Jam" for its traffic light color scheme - Pattern Ariel is green and yellow, Pattern Dakota is red and yellow, and Pattern Odelle is red and green.

First, here are the three finished paintings before they were framed together:






And here's how they look in their new frame:








Like my other sets, the fronts of each painting are unsigned and the frame is adjustable so that they can be hung horizontally or vertically, in either direction, depending on available space or desired look.

You can purchase the set here in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment