Thursday, February 15, 2018

New Listings on Etsy

I finally got around to listing some of my recent colored pencil drawings (the Stronger Together series) on Etsy, where they are available for purchase.



You can check out the listings here:


Each are for sale for $399, including custom frame.

--

I also added a listing for an old watercolor painting of mine titled "Rose-Lily Hybrid". I created this as a class assignment at Eastern Michigan University back in 2009, and then had it framed and gifted it to my grandma (for either Christmas or her birthday - I don't remember which anymore). She hung it in her living room for several years, before moving it to her bedroom in my parents' house when she moved there in 2014. When she passed away this past July, my parents decided they longer had a place for this painting, so it has recently come back into my possession.






It is for sale for $249, including custom frame. You can check out that Etsy listing here.

--

I am holding back some of my other recent works for now (such as the 22x30 colored pencil drawings "30 Days" and "28 Years" to submit to local art exhibition opportunities), so they are not yet listed on Etsy - but they may be at a future time, so make sure to check my Etsy store frequently! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment