Friday, May 6, 2016

Phlox and Black Eyed Susan Paintings

See the first blog posts about this series of acrylic paintings here and here.

Yesterday I showed step-by-step photos of two completed paintings - the one featuring impatiens and the one featuring a sunflower. (I'm still deciding what exactly I want to name the paintings in this series, but that's how I am referring to them for now.)

Today I have the photos from the next two paintings. I have two more final paintings to complete in this series and will undoubtedly post several more pictures once those are done - of those paintings as well as the entire series together.

Here is the painting that features phlox flowers -














And here is the painting that features black eyed susans -

















My plan is to finish this series of six, and then scan them into my computer and turn these into prints and notecards. I will also put the originals up for sale on Etsy (with a mat included), in addition to the prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment