Thursday, March 2, 2017

Orlando Flowers (Part One)

Last month, from February 3-7, my husband and I took a vacation to Orlando, Florida. We stayed at Cabana Bay, a Universal Resort Hotel, and visited Universal's two theme parks - Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. We also spent a day at Disney's Epcot.

Our main goal of the trip was to see the two Harry Potter worlds that Universal created in its theme parks - Diagon Alley in Universal Studios, and Hogwarts/Hogsmede in Islands of Adventure. But along the way, we also happened upon a great many gorgeous, colorful flowers. Coming from cold Michigan, it seemed like there was an abundance of sunshine and color in Florida. Needless to say, I couldn't help snapping a few pictures of my favorite flowers.

All of these photos were taken in Universal Resorts (around the Cabana Bay Hotel, the "garden walk" to Universal City Walk, and the two theme parks) and in Disney's Epcot, which had a lot of great picturesque views with floral landscapes.

Here are some of my best photos (I will post a few more tomorrow):
















No comments:

Post a Comment