Saturday, June 3, 2017

Spring Flower Photos 2017

I like to take photographs of flowers I see - from the plants in my yard, gardens I see around town, and even bouquets and potted plants for sale in stores or markets. Some of these I'll end up using (eventually) for future artworks, looking to these photos as reference materials.

Here are some recent pictures I've taken. There are always lots of great flowers on display for sale around Easter and Mother's Day, and this year was no exception. Other pictures below are from the blossoms on the trees and bushes around my house, as well as images taken after a rainstorm at the garden at my local public library.

Close-up of yellow tulip bouquet

Daffodils for sale

Hyacinth for sale

Love these colors!

Rows of hyacinth, purple tulips, and Easter lilies for sale

The tree in my front yard

The tree in my side yard

The leaves of this tree are always a dark reddish purple - so pretty!

Flowers in my backyard

At the library, after a rainstorm

Wet daffodils

Love the purple on this flower!

Gorgeous raindrops!

Tree blossoms

It's hard to take photos when your dog is pulling on her leash to keep walking - but I did my best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment