Sunday, March 17, 2019

Graphic Design Projects (March 2018 - March 2019)

Today marks my three-year anniversary of working at Temple Israel in West Bloomfield as a graphic designer!

Three years ago, I hastily put together a graphic design portfolio on this blog, which included images of freelance work I done since 2011, projects from my Campus Life job at Eastern Michigan University (2009-2010), and projects from my EMU Graphic Design classes. (You can see that blog post here, if you're interested.)

Then in 2017, I posted some of what I'd created in my first year at Temple Israel. (You can see that post here.)
And in 2018, I posted more graphic design projects, which I completed in my second year. (You can see that post here.

Today, I continue the tradition, showing off some of my favorite projects from the last twelve months, categorized into the following groups:

- Logo Designs & T-shirts
- Brochures & Mailers
- Multi-Page Documents (Books & Zines)
- Posters, Flyers, and Ads

**

LOGO DESIGNS & T-SHIRTS











**

BROCHURES & MAILERS







**

MULTI-PAGE DOCUMENTS (BOOKS & ZINES)


















**

POSTERS, FLYERS, AND ADS






















































No comments:

Post a Comment