Thursday, June 23, 2016

Western U.S. Road Trip, Continued

In a continuation of yesterday's post, today I will show some photographs from Zion National Park in Utah, as well as a few other photos from the road trip "Out West" that my husband and I took with three friends in 2012.

The Zion National Park has several lovely areas and hiking trails to explore - so naturally I took a bunch of pictures. Here are some of my favorites:










Here is a photo of what much of the landscape we drove through looked like. Amazing how much "nothingness" there is Out West, and how red the dirt is. So different from south-east Michigan back home!




Toward the end of our road trip, we swung by Mt. Rushmore in South Dakota. Our timing was perfect so that we visited the great stone carving/tourist trap right on July 4th, Independence Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment