Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Scarab Club Exhibition - Going On Now!

The Scarab Club exhibition "Blooms, Bugs, Beasts" in Detroit is still up until June 25 - so if you're in the area, make sure to stop by!

More than 600 artworks were submitted to this juried annual show for 2016, and only 38 artworks were chosen. I feel very honored to be among such an elite group - there are some really beautiful pieces on display, including sculptures, watercolors, acrylics, oil paintings, mixed media collages, and photographs.

My watercolor painting "Silk Caution" is being shown, and is for sale for $449 - custom mat & frame included.


Important dates of the exhibition


Posing next to my painting hanging in the gallery


My puppy Ginny, contemplating my artwork before I brought it to the Scarab Club in May.

The Scarab Club is located at 217 Farnsworth Street, in Detroit - right next to the DIA. It's open Wed-Sun from 12-5 pm. Come check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment