Thursday, March 22, 2018

Women Art Show at the Carr Center - One More Month!

When I went to write this entry, I thought I would be telling you all that you have only one more week to get over to the Carr Center in Detroit to see the Women Art show on display for the month of March. But it actually turns out that they've extended the show, and the exhibition will now be up until April 26th - so you have an entire month still to go see the paintings, sculptures, drawings, fiber arts, written words, and photographs in this varied, awesome show!

Here are some photographs I took of my watercolor "Bandaged Duality" hanging in the gallery during the opening reception. It is on a white pillar close to the front door as you walk in.






There was also a sign up at the opening reception, listing the names of all women artists participating in the exhibition. (My name is in the third column.)




For more information, check out the Carr Center website: https://www.thecarrcenter.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment