Sunday, January 10, 2016

Barcelona, Spain

Here are some of my favorite photos that I took in Barcelona, Spain, as part of a Mediterranean cruise with my husband and his family in 2010.


Parc Guell

Detail of a decorated bench

Detail of a brightly colored lizard sculpture

The reflection of boats in the waters of Port Olimpic

Port Olimpic at dusk

An early morning sunrise (as seen from our cruise ship)

Palm trees outside the Parc de la Ciutadella (more photographs from that park in tomorrow's post)

Gaudi Architecture

View of Barcelona from the incoming plane

Gaudi Architecture

Parc Guell

Sagrada Familia Cathedral, still under construction since 1882

View from the cruise ship

I took a lot of photographs of the Parc de la Ciutadella at the end of our cruise, so I'll post those photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment