Monday, January 4, 2016

Flora & January: 5x7 Watercolors

Here are two more of my patterned 5x7 watercolor paintings, available for purchase at my Etsy store.

Pattern Flora (for sale here):






-

Pattern January (for sale here):






-

Here are some "in progress" photos of these paintings:










-

All of my 5"x7" watercolor paintings come with a 8"x10" Crescent white mat suitable for framing. These are all ORIGINAL watercolors, not prints!

These two paintings would look great as a pair together, or mixed and matched with other patterned watercolors at my Etsy store. Below they are shown pictured with Pattern Fortuna and Pattern Faye.




And here they are with Pattern Orchistrina and Pattern Virginia (before matted):






Be sure to check out my Etsy shop for more patterned watercolors!

No comments:

Post a Comment