Sunday, January 24, 2016

Holiday Art Market - Recap

The Paint Creek Center for the Arts in downtown Rochester, Michigan included several of my 8"x10" watercolors with Michigan themes in their Holiday Art Market in November and December.

I'm pleased to say that three of them sold! The rest are still there, available for sale at the Art Market. Each 8"x10" watercolor comes with a 11"x14" white mat suitable for framing and goes for $49.





I also now have several other watercolors for sale at the Art Market - my 5"x7" and 4"x6" patterned watercolors, many of which I've posted on this blog before.





My 5"x7" watercolors come with a 8"x10" white mat and are $39 each.




My 4"x6" watercolors come with a 5"x7" white mat and are $29 each.




All of my pattern watercolors have unsigned fronts so that they can be hung horizontally or vertically in any direction.

If you're in metro-Detroit, definitely swing by Rochester to check them out! The Art Market also has lots of other great gift items, including jewelry, greeting cards, pottery, paintings, and ornaments.

They are located at 407 Pine Street, Rochester MI. The Art Market is open Mon-Thurs from 9 am - 7 pm, Friday from 9 am - 5 pm, and Saturday from 9 am - 4 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment