Thursday, March 14, 2019

Floral Alphabet Notecard Sets

You can now buy your own stationery set of my Floral Alphabet watercolors here, in my Etsy store!

As promised in previous posts, I took my 26 recently completed 5"x7" watercolor paintings, one for each letter of the alphabet, and printed them on blank notecards! First, I scanned each painting at 600 dpi on my home scanner, then resized them for printing on A2 sized notecards (4 1/4" wide x 5 1/2" high). Then I printed out a sample card for each letter, so I could photograph them to list on Etsy.

As with all of my notecard sets, a six-pack is priced at $10.50 (plus shipping). Each set comes with six notecards in the letter (or letters) of your choice, with blank insides, and matching white envelopes.









These would make great gifts (for yourself, or others!)... You can select the first letter of your first name or the first letter of your last (or just your favorite letter, if that suits your fancy), to create a custom stationery set with your initial on the front.







I think they could also make for cute decorations or props! You can select up to six different letters (instead of getting six of the same letter) in order to spell out words or names (e.g. "FAMILY" or "ANDREA"). For instant wall decor, simply cut the cards in half at the fold and display the fronts of the cards in small frames - or use a hole punch and some ribbon to hang the cards from a wall or ceiling hook. For names or phrases longer than 6 letters, you can order more than one set (e.g. "WILL YOU MARRY ME" or "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"). The possibilities are endless! :)







Just make sure you tell me which letter (or letters) you'd like printed on your notecards, in the "note to seller" when you place your Etsy order.

You can find the Etsy listing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment