Friday, November 18, 2016

Holiday Gift Ideas 2016

The Paint Creek Center for the Arts in Rochester, Michigan is now in full swing with its Holiday Art Market.




I have several original paintings and drawings available there for sale, as well as several boxes of art print notecards. These original works and prints feature a variety of colors and themes (at a variety of price points!) and make great holiday gifts.

Like my Cloud Atlas Sextet series of acrylic paintings (which I featured in this blog post, among others):



Or my 5"x7" colored pencil drawing, Detroit Riverwalk Petunias (which I featured in this blog post):




Or my 8"x10" watercolor collage leaf paintings (which I featured in this blog post, among others):




Or my "Michigan Pattern" watercolor notecard set:





And the best news? If you're not in the Metro-Detroit area and you're willing to pay shipping, you can purchase any of my notecard sets on my Etsy page, as well!











I also have several listing for custom artworks, which make amazing, unique gifts!



  • Custom 8x10" watercolor signs (listed on Etsy here, and here):



  • Custom 5"x7" or 8x10" colored pencil drawings (listed on Etsy here, and here):




Best of luck with your holiday shopping this year! I also do commissions, so if you have an idea for a unique painting or drawing for that special someone, please consider trusting me to create a gift you and your gift's recipient will love. You can contact me at afrownfe[at]gmail.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment