Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Bernadette & Nebula: 5x7 Watercolors

I chose a funky orange-and-purple color scheme for these two 5"x7" watercolor paintings. They would look great displayed together, or mixed and matched with other of my patterned watercolors. The fronts are unsigned (like all of my pattern watercolors) so that they can be hung horizontally or vertically, in any direction.

These are both available for purchase through my Etsy shop.

Here is the duo displayed as a set:



-

Pattern Bernadette:






Like all of my 5x7 watercolors, Pattern Bernadette comes with a 8x10 white Crescent mat suitable for framing. You can purchase Pattern Bernadette here.

-

Pattern Nebula:






Like all of my 5x7 watercolors, Pattern Nebula comes with a 8x10 white Crescent mat suitable for framing. You can purchase Pattern Nebula here.

-

Please note that some of the above photos show the orange areas a bit yellow-y. The photos were it looks more orange are the images that are more "true to color." I photographed these with and without the included mats in two different rooms of my house, and my dining room apparently has poorer lighting than my living room does (which makes sense, I guess, given the size and number of windows in my living room).

Finally, here are some bonus "in progress" shots taken when I was finishing these little guys:











No comments:

Post a Comment