Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Velvet, Ruth & Erin: 5x7 Watercolors

Today I'd like to feature three of my 5"x7" watercolor patterned paintings. These are all for sale through my Etsy shop.

I think this trio would make a great set. The fronts are unsigned (like all of my pattern watercolors) so that they can be hung horizontally or vertically, in any direction. Here are all three shown together:









-

Pattern Velvet in Bright Green:







Like all of my 5x7 watercolors, Pattern Velvet comes with a 8x10 white Crescent mat suitable for framing. You can purchase Pattern Velvet here.

-

Pattern Ruth in Bright Green:





An "in progress" shot I uploaded to Instagram


Like all of my 5x7 watercolors, Pattern Ruth comes with a 8x10 white Crescent mat suitable for framing. You can purchase Pattern Ruth here.

-

Pattern Erin in Bright Green:







Like all of my 5x7 watercolors, Pattern Erin comes with a 8x10 white Crescent mat suitable for framing. You can purchase Pattern Erin here.

-

Finally, here is a bonus shot of all three finished paintings, which I took and put up on Instagram:



No comments:

Post a Comment