Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Celia, Emmeline, Turina, & Sherelle: 5x7 Watercolors

These three 5"x7" watercolors are for sale through my Etsy shop. They make great wall decor! :)

If you're interested in how I design these patterns, read this post.

-

Pattern Celia -






Pattern Celia is for sale through my Etsy shop. Like all of my 5"x7" pattern watercolors, it comes with a 8"x10" white Crescent mat suitable for framing.

-

Pattern Sherelle -





From left to right: Pattern Sherelle, Dimity, and Celia - also for sale on Etsy!

Pattern Sherelle is for sale through my Etsy shop. Like all of my 5"x7" pattern watercolors, it comes with a 8"x10" white Crescent mat suitable for framing.

-

Pattern Emmeline -






Pattern Emmeline is for sale through my Etsy shop. Like all of my 5"x7" pattern watercolors, it comes with a 8"x10" white Crescent mat suitable for framing.

-

Pattern Turina -





From left to right: Pattern Emmeline & Turina

Pattern Turina is for sale through my Etsy shop. Like all of my 5"x7" pattern watercolors, it comes with a 8"x10" white Crescent mat suitable for framing.

These four paintings would look great together on a wall (or mixed & matched with other colors and designs from my website)! The fronts are unsigned so that they can be hung in any orientation (landscape or portrait).


From left to right (shown without mats) - Top row: Celia, Emmeline. Bottom row: Turina, Sherelle

From left to right (shown without mats) - Top row: Cobalt, Turina, Magnolia; Center row: Carlotta, Darcy, Dimity; Bottom row: Juliet, Encarta, Belgique. (These paintings may not all be available. Check my Etsy store for availability.)


No comments:

Post a Comment