Thursday, December 17, 2015

Krka National Park

In 2010, I went on a Mediterranean cruise with my husband (he was my fiance then) and his family. One of our stops was near Split, Croatia, and there was an excursion option for a short bus ride to the Krka National Park.

The park was gorgeous. Besides the waterfall it's famous for, it also had some beautiful flowers, trees, and even animals. I was always last as we walked around the paths, because I kept dawdling behind to take photos. Here are some of my favorites:

View from the bus on the way to the Krka National Park entrance

Another visitor had their golden retriever with him; the dog just couldn't help himself from cooling off in the reflective pool!



The famous Krka waterfall



Can you see the frogs? They have such great camouflage!

No comments:

Post a Comment