Sunday, March 6, 2016

Athens, Greece

I've had the pleasure of visiting Greece twice - once in 2008 as part of a study abroad trip to the Mediterranean, and again in 2011 on my honeymoon. Unfortunately, despite my total of three weeks in the country, only about two days of that was ever spent in the capital of Athens - one and a half days during my 2008 trip, and another few hours in 2011. We were supposed to have a day in Athens at the start of our honeymoon (before going on to the islands of Mykonos and Santorini), but because of flight delays didn't get into Athens until late in the evening.

Still, I managed to get several beautiful photos of the Athens scenery on those trips. Here are some of my favorite images.





















As always, I take these photos and organize them in the hopes of using them (eventually) as source photos for future works of art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment