Saturday, March 5, 2016

Julia - 5x7 Watercolor

Today's post is all about Pattern Julia in Red and Purple! It is available for purchase on Etsy here.

Here is Pattern Julia getting the finishing touches in my studio. I used Winsor & Newton watercolor paints for these recent paintings.





Like all of my original 5"x7" pattern watercolors, Pattern Julia is $39 and comes with a 8"x10" white Crescent mat suitable for framing.












Here are some close-up shots to see the detail in the color gradients:





As always with these pattern watercolors, the fronts remain unsigned so that they can be hung horizontally or vertically in any direction.

I will continue to show more detailed pics of the other new paintings in the coming days, but here's a sneak peek of all five!







Here is Pattern Julia with Pattern Ethiopia:






Pattern Julia with Pattern Ambrose:





Pattern Julia with Pattern Odelle:






I've been getting lots of likes on my Instagram account lately - and many of them for these patterned watercolors!






Finally, here's a pic I uploaded to Instagram of all five - matted and packaged in plastic, ready for someone to fall in love with them on Etsy!




76 likes already, and counting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment