Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Ethiopia - 5x7 Watercolor

Last week I showed you the first three patterned watercolors in my new set of five, which I recently put up on Etsy.

Today's post is all about another of those watercolors - Pattern Ethiopia in Green & Purple! It is available for purchase on Etsy here.

Here is Pattern Ethiopia getting the finishing touches in my studio. I used Winsor & Newton watercolor paints for these recent paintings.






Like all of my original 5"x7" pattern watercolors, Pattern Ethiopia is $39 and comes with a 8"x10" white Crescent mat suitable for framing.











Here are some close-up shots to see the detail in the color gradients:








As always with these pattern watercolors, the fronts remain unsigned so that they can be hung horizontally or vertically in any direction.

I will continue to show more detailed pics of the other new paintings in the coming days, but here's a sneak peek of all five!







Here is Pattern Ethiopia with Pattern Julia:






Pattern Ethiopia with Pattern Ambrose:






Pattern Ethiopia with Pattern Nadine:





Pattern Ethiopia with Pattern Odelle:





I've been getting lots of likes on my Instagram account lately - and many of them for these patterned watercolors!





Finally, here's a pic I uploaded to Instagram of all five - matted and packaged in plastic, ready for someone to fall in love with them on Etsy!




76 likes already, and counting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment