Friday, October 7, 2016

"30 Days" - Rose #5

We'll start today's step by step description of drawing rose #5 with the same picture we ended yesterday's post with.

I drew in some of the small rosebuds in the background of this #5 space first, before I did the main rose. Then, I started adding in highlights to the main rose with purple pencil.






Once those were down, I started building up layers of pinks, purples, and peaches. This rose will be slightly lighter in color than the last few have been. You can see them all so far in this first photo:










For roses #5 & #6 I did things a little differently. I waited to do the green background and then did the backgrounds for both of them at once. So you'll have to check out tomorrow's post to see the finished rose #5 in its surroundings!


No comments:

Post a Comment