Friday, October 28, 2016

Labor Day Landscaping

I know I'm a little behind posting these photos (Labor Day was almost two months ago already!), but I've been busy posting my in-progress art shots and am only just now getting around to organizing my photos from September and early October.

For Labor Day, my family gathered at my uncle's house in Grand Blanc, Michigan. He has some nice landscaping, which I've painted and photographed before - and Labor Day Weekend was no exception. Here are some of the best photos I took that weekend:







(And a couple bonus shots of an indoor flower bouquet keeping our lunch company on the kitchen counter!)





As usual, I take and keep these photos so that I have source material to work with for future art projects - drawings and paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment