Monday, February 1, 2016

Completed "Grandma's Garden" Set

The last four posts have focused on the individual 4"x6" colored pencil drawings that make up this collection of four that gifted my grandma for Christmas this past December - and today I'm showing off the whole set of finished drawings.

Each was created with Prismacolor colored pencils and Strathmore toned tan paper.




To complete the gift, I fit them into a frame that held four 4"x6" images. The frame came with two white mats. I purchased it at Kohl's. (I have a similar frame, but in white, holding postcards from my honeymoon to Santorini, Greece in 2011, hanging in my own house.)











Though these drawings were a gift (and is therefore not for sale), I do have several similar floral colored pencil drawings, 5"x7" size, available through my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment