Friday, February 26, 2016

New Acrylic Paintings - Instagram Posts

I shared many of these photos in the last two blog posts, demonstrating how I made the designs for my six new in-progress paintings, and how I transferred those designs onto acrylic paper. But there are also some new pictures here of the start of the painting process for those first two 8"x10" paintings.

These are all pics I put up on Instagram in the last two weeks. They're in reverse chronological order (newest uploads first.)

I've gotten some great feedback on these, with quite a few "likes"! :)

















Remember - if you want to see my newest stuff, follow me on Instagram (@afrownfe)! I often post pictures of my artwork there while I'm working on them, but don't get around to adding the photos and descriptions to my blog here until days (or weeks) later, once I have time to upload the photos and sort through them and write up an entry.

These paintings aren't done yet - I still have to add the darkest background color.

No comments:

Post a Comment