Monday, November 16, 2015

Barcelona Blooms

Today I'd like to feature a 5"x7" colored pencil drawing for sale through my Etsy shop.

"Barcelona Blooms" -


"Barcelona Blooms" by Andrea Arbit - 5"x7" Colored Pencil Drawing on Black Paper



As with all of my 5"x7" colored pencil drawings, this one comes with a 8"x10" white Crescent mat and mat backing suitable for framing.





This drawing is based on this source photograph I took in Barcelona's Parc de Ciutadella in the summer of 2010. The colors are not as bright in the colored pencil drawing because the black paper prevented me from going as bright as the photograph - but I almost think the photo is "too bright" anyway. That sun is nearly blinding!




"Barcelona Blooms" is available for purchase through Etsy for $39.

No comments:

Post a Comment