Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Finished 4"x6" Leaf Paintings

Just like with the 8"x10" paintings I posted about yesterday, I ironed these 4"x6"s to get them flat, and then abandoned them under a stack of heavy books for several days. Then I put white mats on them (5"x7" size).

I decided to sell them as a set (because they're small and would look kind of lonely by themselves), so here is the listing on Etsy!

"Fallen Leaves I" & "Fallen Leaves II"








And here are some detail shots -






I listed the watercolor and colored pencil colors on the backs of the paintings (just like I did for the full-size 8"x10"s). The fronts were left unsigned so that they can be displayed horizontally or vertically in any direction.





They're ready for 5"x7" frames! Buy the set for only $49 on Etsy. These are the original one-of-a-kind watercolor/colored pencil collages - not prints! :)

Alright, I think 5 posts is enough about these leaf paintings. :) I'll post something new tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment