Friday, November 6, 2015

Cobalt, Encarta & Dimity: 5"x7" Watercolors

These three 5"x7" watercolors are for sale through my Etsy shop. They make great wall decor! :)

If you're interested in how I design these patterns, read this post.

-

Pattern Cobalt -




Shown here with Pattern Darcy (center) & Pattern Encarta (far right) - also for sale on Etsy!

Pattern Cobalt is for sale through my Etsy shop. Like all of my 5"x7" pattern watercolors, it comes with a 8"x10" white Crescent mat suitable for framing.

-

Pattern Encarta -





Pattern Encarta is for sale through my Etsy shop. Like all of my 5"x7" pattern watercolors, it comes with a 8"x10" white Crescent mat suitable for framing.

-

Pattern Dimity -




Shown here with Pattern Sherelle (far left) and pattern Celia (far right) - also for sale on Etsy!


Pattern Dimity is for sale through my Etsy shop. Like all of my 5"x7" pattern watercolors, it comes with a 8"x10" white Crescent mat suitable for framing.

These three paintings would look great together on a wall (or mixed & matched with other colors and designs from my website, like the examples shown above)! The fronts are unsigned so that they can be hung in any orientation (landscape or portrait).


From left to right (shown without mats) - Cobalt, Encarta, Dimity

From left to right - Top row: Cobalt, Turina, Magnolia; Center row: Carlotta, Darcy, Dimity; Bottom row: Juliet, Encarta, Belgique. (These paintings may not all be available. Check my Etsy store for availability.)






No comments:

Post a Comment