Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Juliet, Carlotta & Magnolia: 5"x7" Watercolors

These three 5"x7"s aren't up on Etsy anymore - they've already sold - but I love the color scheme so much I want to show them off here anyway. :)

Pattern Juliet:





Pattern Magnolia:





Pattern Carlotta:






These aren't shown with mats because they sold before the mats came in, but now all of my 5"x7" watercolor pattern paintings come with an 8"x10" white Crescent mat.


The full set of three

These were purchased together as a set. I am told they'll be hung in a bedroom with green decor. So pretty! :)

You can find all my 5"x7", 4"x6", and 8"x10" pattern paintings for sale here.

From left to right - Top row: Cobalt, Turina, Magnolia; Center row: Carlotta, Darcy, Dimity; Bottom row: Juliet, Encarta, Belgique. (These paintings may not all be available. Check my Etsy store for availability.)

No comments:

Post a Comment